Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Best Skin Care Secrets: What Are Daily Basic Skin Care Tips For Men ?

The Best Skin Care Secrets
Your authority resource for skin care secrets
What Are Daily Basic Skin Care Tips For Men ?
Nov 15th 2011, 16:16

Question by vishal: What Are Daily Basic Skin Care Tips For Men ?
What basic things should I follow in my daily routine, so I can keep my face clean, clear and always refreshing ? I am serious about my diet, I am not much into junk food and workout regularly 6 times a week. But I was never into taking extra care for my skin, so just curious and want to try things at home itself which will help me have great skin. so any natural ways or any men skin care products ? please post your views.

Best answer:

Answer by HotDJDave – K9DJW (ham)
Get a shower mirror and shave in the shower after your face and facial hair is thoroughly hydrated.

What ever lotion you put on your face to protect it, make sure it has UV protection. Use facial cleanser on your face, not soap.

Additionally, the same skin care products that work for women in theory should work for men.

PS. Aramis probably has some of the best men’s skin care products. I found much of them here:

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product/beauty/aramis/index.vm?procid=13&catid=641

Give your answer to this question below!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment