Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Best Skin Care Secrets: What is the best treatment for my type of skin?

The Best Skin Care Secrets
Your authority resource for skin care secrets
What is the best treatment for my type of skin?
Nov 15th 2011, 14:16

Question by luvly_0587: What is the best treatment for my type of skin?
I do not have a really bad problem,but I want my skin to be almost flawless. My skin is oily, I have some blackheads on my nose, and I would like for all of them to go away. Please help me!

Best answer:

Answer by roberta s
Bee Luscious Cosmetics Papaya Enzyme Skincare products foam cleanser, toner,scrub and resurfacing mask then finish off with the hydrating cream concentrate for the face that is your day and night cream and WOW your skin will be flawless and balanced and soft as a baby’s bottom. These are the best products I have ever used in my entire life that’s how great they are.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment